I am thankful for:
- My health & safety + the health and safety of my loved ones.
- Good food at my fingertips.
- Time spent with my loved ones.
- The ability & opportunity to run.
- My doggie.
- The fact that I have a job.
- My amazing students.
- Mindless television shows.
- Fresh air and the ability to breathe deeply.
- The roof over my head.
- Words With Friends.
- Blogs & blog commenters that keep me entertained.
- Dear friends.
- Travel & the promise of new adventures.
- Fuzzy socks.
- Talking with my husband on FB chat.
I could go on and on until this list was a million miles long! Even though I’ve spent the majority of the year sans husband and faced many challenges, I’ve learned now more than ever how much I have to be thankful for. Life is good!
I hope that today and everyday you have a list a million miles long of things to be thankful for! Now go spend some time with the people you love, and have a very happy Thanksgiving!*